Click to return home.
Click to email us.

25+ Years in the Press... 25+ Years of Success

.: Print Coverage
Dear Abby (Syndicated) The Los Angeles Daily Journal Washington Post
Arizona Republic Los Angeles Times Seattle Post
Century City News Los Angeles Sentinel Single's News
Chico Enterprise

LA Weekly

South Gate Press - Huntington Beach
Cincinnati Enquirer Evening News - Monroe, MI The Beverly Hills Courier
Daily Banner - Cleveland, IN Ms. Magazine The Daily News
Colusa County Circle Napa Valley Tribune The Daily News Tribune
Daily Breeze Neighbors The Press-Courier
Herald American - Downey San Diego Union The Press-Telegram
Forum San Gabriel Valley Tribune The Time's Leader - PA
Houston Chronicle San Pedro News - Pilot Santa Paula Chronicle
Los Angeles Commission on Assault Against Women (LACAAW) Santa Monica Evening Outlook Women's World


.: Television Appearances
.: Radio Appearances
ABC - Oprah
KABC Radio - The Ken and Bob Show
CBS - Evening News KFI Radio - The Tom Leykis Show
CNN - Sonya Friedman Live KGIL Radio - The Carole Hemingway Show
KHJ-TV - LA In The Morning KKGO Radio - Omnibus
KTLA-TV - Weekend Gallery KLIF Radio - Dallas, Texas
KTLA-TV - Noon News KPCC Radio - Ebony '89
Century Cable Television - Week in Review with Bil Rosendahl KSLM Radio - St. Louis, Missouri
  KHTZ - The Mike Caruthers Show
  KMPC - The Hilly Rose Show
  KFI - The Larry Handle Show
  KABC - Michael Jackson Show


.: Speaking Appearances
Protect Your Child Day
Loyola School of Law
Sharing the Responsibility: A Child Support Information Forum Los Angeles Bar Association
Parents Without Partners Santa Monica Bar Association
American Bar Association South Bay Bar Association
Beverly Hills Bar Association University of West Los Angeles School of Law
  And many more ...


HomeProtect Your SupportFrequent QuestionsCan We Help You?What Our Clients SayFree Case Review

None of the information contained in this web site is intended to be legal advice.
No attorney/client relationship can be established by visiting any part of this web site.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.